Research has proven that precise control of the oxygen content and reliable, contamination free flow measurement on ultrapure water, utility water and gas, as well as raw water and wastewater are required for chips and other electronics components manufactured in clean rooms down to class 1.
Many gases must be of the highest purity as even parts-per-billion (ppb) levels of contaminants, such as moisture and oxygen, can negatively impact process yield and product quality. Panametrics oxygen analyzers and flow meters can provide Semiconductor operators with the necessary measurement to achieve the highest purity goal.
Watch our webinar to learn how these solutions can:
- Minimize set-up time and effort
- Deliver reliable and repeatable measurement of oxygen and moisture
- Improve performance on your operations
- Help operators to achieve the correct material properties
- Measure critical content like water and oxygen flow