Our Sentinel high-accuracy ultrasonic flow meters deliver those high-accuracy measurements – even in the unstable conditions typical of pipelines – to reduce uncertainty and increase peace of mind.
Our Sentinel flow meters deliver custody transfer-level measurement, easy integration, rugged construction, and reliable performance – even in the unstable conditions of typical pipelines.
The Sentinel LNG ultrasonic custody transfer liquid flow meter extends cryogenic applications to -200 C. Like other Sentinel meters it is reliable, robust, and cost-effective.
With no moving parts, a robust path configuration, and bundled waveguide technology, the signals can enter the process while protecting the transducers from cryogenic temperatures. Benefits include:
- Improved performance, reduced maintenance, and dynamic flow measurement for cryogenic liquids
- Fully welded construction with no moving parts
- Ultrasonic transducers protected from cryogenic temperatures using Bundle Waveguide™ Technology
- Full bore design, zero pressure drop
- High accuracy to overcome limitations of tank level gauging
- Robust Path Configuration™ through extensive use of CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics)