The SCOUT200 series is the latest in innovative machine health monitoring, bringing simplicity and dependability when you need it most. These instruments increase operating efficiency across a range of industries. Including these products in your suite of Bently Nevada condition monitoring and protection products will enhance your diagnostic reliability and provide outstanding accuracy in the field.
All of these instruments work seamlessly with Bently Nevada's modern System 1† machine condition monitoring software. Use this to prepare routes, analyze data, detect long-term trends, set and detect alarms. This is the same powerful software that drives the complete range of Bently Nevada monitors. So you'll have one source of the truth, modern and plantwide.
Performance and Safety
The high-performing SCOUT200 series ensures your safety.
An industrial smartphone or tablet runs the specialist vibration analysis app, and includes standard handheld capabilities including camera, video, calling and 4G or 5G data transfer.
You can tailor the smartphone and app to your specific needs so the features you require are enabled. Choose a handheld device to suit your needs, either small for convenient data collection, or large for easy machine-side analysis. Or have both
2019 Oil & Gas Engineering Product of the Year
Our innovative SCOUT200 series is a smart, intrinsically safe, and highly portable data collector that is fully supported by the System 1 condition monitoring and diagnostic software. The data collector works in tandem with the System 1 Collector app, running on an industrial smartphone or tablet. Users can collect & analyze vibration data, take photos, send text messages, check email, make phone calls, and run other enterprise applications.
Bently Nevada's portable vibration analysis monitors come with a variety of features to best suit your needs. Whether you need a vibration meter that can withstand a hazardous area or vibration sensors with technical support and Bluetooth connections, we've got the vibration analyzers and data collection solutions you need.
- On-route & Off-route - for all measurement types: waveforms, spectra, orbits, accel/veloc/displ/demod, process/keypad entry.
- Analysis at Machine - Bump test, Time Sync Averaging, Order tracking/Sync sampling, Coast-down/Run-up (Interval Capture).
- Rugged - drop tests (1.2m), waterproof (IP65+), long battery life (10+ hrs), light (≤ 1.2kg)
- Fast data collection - with automatic settling algorithm, optimized sequencing, and 6Pack superquick measurements.
- Multi-Channel - Our portable hardware monitoring devices supports multi-channel vibration data collection, analysis, and balancing. Between 1 and 4 channels simultaneous data acquisition, plus tach/keyphasor speed input.
- Advanced Analytics - As applicable, includes a complete suite of advanced recording and analysis capabilities, including 6Pack recordings, coast down and long time waveform capture.
- Hazardous Area Certified - SCOUT models certified for ATEX Zone 2 hazardous rating while vbSeries models rated for CSA Class 1, Division 2. Neck strap with integrated Sensor Keeper restrains the device while walking or climbing to reach other machines.
- Intrinsically Safe (IS) - Options include Intrinsically Safe hazardous-rated portable data collectors certified for ATEX Zone 1 and CSA Class 1 Zone 1 hazardous areas.
- Offers Channel Options - Available in 2 channel (SCOUT220-IS) or 4 channel (SCOUT240-IS) configurations.
- Connects with Bluetooth - The data collector uses Bluetooth to communicate with the industrial handheld smartphone or tablet that are rated for hazardous environments.
Bently Nevada’s SCOUT200 series is comprised of easy to use, small form-factor portable vibration data collectors. The SCOUT220-IS (2 channel) and SCOUT240-IS (4 channel) is Intrinsically Safe (IS) hazardous-rated portable data collector designed for ATEX Zone 1 and CSA Class 1 Zone 1 hazardous areas.
The SCOUT200 series represents the next generation of smarter, intrinsically safe portable data collectors from Bently Nevada.
• Modern - de-couples data acquisition and display, uses rugged industrial Android handhelds
• Flexible - choose compact 5"" screen for data collection, or large 8"" tablet for analysis
• Connected - WiFi, Bluetooth, Cellular, Internet, other apps...
• Intrinsically Safe - Full IS-rated SCOUT200, with same full performance as non-rated COMMTEST200
Take advantage of these services to establish your portables-based program and keep it at top performance:
• Database configuration & setup
• Data collection services
• Data analysis & reporting
• Machinery Health Audits
• Hosted Data Solutions
• Maintenance & Support Agreements
In addition to the most important assets found in industrial facilities, there are often a host of “supporting” assets that make up the balance of the plant such as pumps, motors, blowers, heat exchangers, fans, and others. This auxiliary or plant-wide equipment may be spared or unspared, and its impact on the process stream may vary from moderate to minor. Regardless, such machines—just like their more highly important counterparts—can benefit from Condition Monitoring.
Check out our plantwide solutions brochure as well as these other Bently Nevada products:
With Bently Nevada, you have one software program for all your assets and hardware solutions- from online protection and condition monitoring, to online, scanning, wireless and portable condition monitoring solutions. All Portables work seamlessly with Bently Nevada's flagship machinery condition monitoring software:
A Single Solution for Plantwide Condition Monitoring
Learn how innovative products like the SCOUT series of portable vibration analyzers, and many other products and services, all contribute to a real-time, plantwide condition monitoring solution.