The PDCR1800 transducer (mV output) and the PTX 1800 transmitter (4 to 20 mA output) are the latest generation of fully submersible titanium high-performance sensors for the measurement of hydrostatic liquid levels. Features Include:
- Ranges from 0.75 mH2O to 600 mH2O
- Accuracy ±0.10% full scale (FS) best straight line (BSL)
- Fully welded 17.5 mm diameter titanium construction
- Polyurethane and hydrocarbon resistant cables
- Full range of installation accessories
The 1800 Series incorporates many enhanced features gained from experience in supplying thousands of sensors for small- and large-scale installations worldwide. Example applications include:
Potable water - From groundwater borehole to surface water level measurements in rivers, canals, and reservoirs.
Wastewater and remediation - Monitoring of secondary and outflow sewage levels and contaminated groundwater levels in landfill sites.
Tank Level - From land-based liquid storage vessels to on-board ship ballast tank monitoring.
Sea Water - Marine environmental applications, including tide gauging, coastal flood protection, and wave profiling, amongst others.