Bently Nevada services offerings are designed to cover all phases of your operation and ensure a complete range of product, application, and asset health support. From time critical reactive support to tailor-made solution packages our service professionals are standing by and committed to meeting your specific needs.
- Get up and running - Make sure your protection and monitoring systems are properly designed, installed, and delivering the insights you need to support successful commissioning and startup.
- Stay healthy and optimized - Ensure that your system is healthy, optimized, secure, and up to date with continually evolving compliance, cybersecurity, and condition monitoring technologies and standards.
- Maximize outcomes - Make certain you get the most accurate, timely, and actionable insights—so you can make the best operational decisions.
With more than 500 service professionals in over 50 countries, we have the global reach and local presence to be there with expert support when and where you need us. Read more about why Global Services from Bently Nevada are used in the world's top industrial applications.
Click here for Return Material Process.
Contact information for customer service and technical support - click here
Whether it be enhancing existing installations, retrofits, upgrades, or commissioning new systems - our expert services ensure your system is installed, configured, calibrated, and optimized to meet your specific needs.
Get it right the 1st time:
- Ensure your assets are protected and monitored when you’re ready to startup
- Avoid costly delays and rework
- One source to design, plan, manage and execute the installation
- Avoid startup trips due to improper installation & configuration
Up to $1M/day - Avoided cost from lost production & secondary process & equipment damage thanks to Implementation Services from Bently Nevada
100% One-year warranty on all service work
Our Proactive Supporting Service offerings and programs are designed to ensure your system is healthy, available, secure and optimized. From technical support and troubleshooting to fully-managed supporting services covering probe tip to machinery health reports and everything in between, we make sure your machinery investments return a maximum ROI while potentially saving you millions in avoidable downtime.
Keep your system healthy and optimized:
- Prevent instrumentation-related false trips
- Prevent and minimize potential data loss events
- Keep up to date and compliant with the best technologies
- Access the expert support you need when you need it most
> 90% - Typical reduction in non-actionable alarms and events
80% industry-wide machinery alarms and events are due to instrumentation
Featuring Remote Monitoring and Diagnostics... Bently Nevada support during restricted work or travel.
Actionable insights you can trust:
- Plug in to our global network of machinery experts with remote monitoring
- Understand your asset health to optimize outage and maintenance planning
- Professional OEM agnostic machinery diagnostics when and where you need it
- Custom analytic development and tuning to pinpoint specific conditions
5 - 10x - Cost reduction for well-planned maintenance outage vs unplanned reactive outage
Security of your critical processes and operations is a top priority for our asset protection and monitoring solutions. Today it’s necessary to ensure these systems are securely designed, deployed and implemented using industry-standard processes and methodologies while being proactively monitored, maintained and updated throughout their lifetime.
Stay ahead of evolving cyber threats:
- Ensure your system is up to date and protected as threats continually evolve
- Identify and mitigate cybersecurity risks to your operation
- Keep your system both secure and accessible with advanced security technologies and architectures leveraging data diodes and database replication
243 days - Average time before detection that a system is compromised
29% Typical attack-surface reduction through patch management
With more than 40 years of technical training experience, we have pioneered the art of long-term skill development. Bently Nevada product training is conducted by our core group of instructors and experienced field engineers to provide a world-class training experience. Bently Nevada’s Training & Education offerings can help keep your people up and running alongside your machinery.
Critical skills that amplify your machinery management capabilities:
- Enable your personnel to operate & maintain your monitoring & protection system
- Enable your operation to maximize the value of your system leveraging expert product and application training and knowledge
400+ The number of customer training sessions delivered each year
Condition Monitoring Software-as-a-Service - A well-managed condition monitoring program requires significant investment as well as ongoing resources to support it. With Bently HOST, condition monitoring is more accessible to those without large IT budgets and resources, reducing the total cost of ownership. Software and hardware are hosted in our secure environment with remote support and access management available. Infrastructure updates are handled by our team of experts so users can reap the benefits without the need of management.
Bently HOST includes: • Software and hardware hosting • Cyber Asset Management and Protection • Remote support • Remote system health check • Ensure condition monitoring system is healthy
How Bently Nevada Supports our Customers
Nuclear Project during COVID-19
Bently Nevada Services team achieves first ever Remote monitoring and diagnostic Balancing of Feed water pump at nuclear reactor during COVID-19
New Ways of Working
Petronas recognizes Bently Nevada for Remote training with “New Ways of Working” award
If you would like to learn more about Bently Nevada’s Remote Monitoring & Diagnostic options on your own, we have the following resources available:
Additionally, please feel free to contact your sales manager to schedule a time to discuss what a Remote Monitoring & Diagnostics plan can do for your condition monitoring program, or you can contact us here link and download our latest whitepaper- Going remote: condition monitoring for a distributed workforce.
Remote FAT during COVID-19
Major Pulp & Paper customer Arauco leverages remote FAT with Bently Nevada during COVID-19
Responding to COVID-19
Learn How Thought Leaders at Bently Nevada, a Baker Hughes business are Responding to COVID-19
Bently Nevada Petronas System 1
Bently Nevada team secures a five-year System 1 M&S Frame Agreement with PETRONAS