LNG Plant 2 condition monitoring solutions

Plantwide Asset Health Management

True Plantwide Reliability from the Most Trusted Name in Condition Monitoring

Plantwide Condition Monitoring Ensures Greater Asset Reliability, Productivity and Process Improvement
For over 60 years, Bently Nevada has been a trusted partner by industrial plants just like yours. We can help you meet your productivity, safety and profitability goals. 

In the past, many plants only monitored machinery assets considered "critical" because of the perceived high cost and complexity of implementing a plantwide monitoring solution. But when only about 5% of total assets are considered “critical”, what happens with the other 95%? Are they not worth worrying about? Can't they too have a potential high impact on your bottom-line? Consider for yourself whether the impact of these “non-critical” assets warrants your attention. 

The good news is that with the advancement of wireless sensor technology, greater capability of portable data collection devices and analyzersdistributed monitoring systems and of course a condition monitoring software ecosystem that can bring all your data together in a plantwide HMI providing intuitive and actionable information; the possibility of creating an affordable plantwide solution is just a phone call or email away. 


Plantwide Condition Monitoring


Bently Nevada Delivers the "Right" Stuff
The Keys for Plantwide Success

The Right Hardware

You need a partner with a comprehensive hardware portfolio capable of addressing every asset—whether those needs are machinery protection, condition monitoring, or both. 

The Right Software

You need a partner with a unifying software infrastructure that eliminates silos and point solutions without sacrificing power or functionality. 

The Right Expertise

You need a partner that understands more than just instrumentation and software—you need one that understands machinery. 

The Right Service and Support

You need a partner that can deliver knowledgeable, 24/7 support no matter what time zone you are in, no matter what language you speak.

The Right Approvals and Certifications

You need a partner capable of fully satisfying the certifications and approvals requirements of the locations in which you operate. 

The Right Embedded Intelligence

You need a partner that knows how to answer the challenges associated with embedded intelligence. At the edge? In the cloud? How much? How little? 

The Right Cybersecurity

You need a partner with products that comply with modern security concerns and protocols if it’s going to be allowed through the door by your IT and OT gatekeepers.

All the Products and Services You Need for a Complete Plant Solution

Monitoring Systems
System 1 Condition Monitoring Software
Services and Support
Training and Education

Monitoring Systems

With complex machinery driving modern steel and metal production, streamlined machine condition monitoring and predictive maintenance programs play a vital role in the health of your machinery and your business. At Bently Nevada†, our history in the asset condition monitoring and protection field speaks for itself. With over 50 years of experience, we offer a comprehensive line of machine monitoring systems and asset protection services. 

System 1 Condition Monitoring Software

System 1† Condition Monitoring software has been designed as an all-in-one answer to even your most difficult machine asset management and health monitoring challenges. Built on the strategic platform pillars of ConnectivityAnalytics, and Visualization, System 1 provides the plant-wide critical asset monitoring data and analytics solutions you need to keep your plant running smoothly and avoid unwanted downtime.

Services and Support

With more than 500 service professionals in over 50 countries, we have the global reach and local presence to be there with expert support when and where you need us. There is good reason why our services team is used by many of the biggest names across industries. Let our services team get you up and running, stay optimized, and achieve your business goals. 

Training and Education

With more than 40 years of technical training experience, we have pioneered the art of long-term skill development. Bently Nevada product training is conducted by our core group of instructors and experienced field engineers to provide a world-class training experience. We can help your teams overcome the culture changes needed in a digitized future. 


No results were found based on your search filters.