The next generation pressure sensor
One Sensor. No Compromises.
Discover ADROIT6200 - the first release of ADROIT6000 industrial pressure sensors family.
ADROIT6200 is a high performance, robust pressure measurement device. It combines the best mechanical properties of micromachined silicon in a fully welded 316L stainless steel body with the latest digital processing capability to offer levels of accuracy, previously unavailable in a device of this type. It offers a full suite of pressure measurements including gauge, absolute and differential references and pressure ranges from 70 mbar to 350 bar.
It is a digitally compensated sensor which has more standard analog outputs in a full suite of gauges, and absolute and differential ranges. Housed in an all-new 19mm package, it is designed to fit in the tightest of spaces. ADROIT6200 offers operating temperatures of -40°C to 125°C and survival to 150°C (302°F), fast update rate of 1ms, and 0.1%FS total performance from -20°C to 80°C
- NLH&R Performance to 0.02%
- Pressure ranges from 70 mbar to 350 bar (1 to 5,000 psi)
- Gauge, Absolute and Differential reference
- 4-20 mA and configurable voltage output
- Total Accuracy up to 0.1%
- Frequency response to 1 kHz
- 316L Stainless Steel construction
- Operating Temperature range up to -40 °C to 125 °C survival from -55 °C to 150 °C
- ADROIT6000 app for Android™ available to download from Google Play
- ADROIT6000 app for Windows™ available to download
- ADROIT6200 Pressure Connector Options is available to download
Read about the most challenging pressure sensing situations, and how ADROIT helps companies around the world overcome these challenges.
Digital compensation for higher precision. Fast 1 millisecond response time, coupled with a 0.1% FS accuracy over temperature (operating at cold temperatures down to -40ºC and hot temperatures up to 125ºC)
Fully welded stainless steel package
Having a short body with a 19mm diameter, fits in hard to access applications, reducing installation costs
Analogue outputs for easier integration and calibration using Druck's Digital app
• RoHS directive 2011/65/EU
• Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU Sound Engineering Practice
• EMC Directive 2014/30/EU
• BS EN 61326-1: 2013: Electrical Equipment for Measurement, Control and Laboratory Use
• BS EN 61326-2-3: 2013: Particular Requirements for Pressure Transducers
• BS EN 50121-3-2: 2016+A1: 2019: Railway applications - Electromagnetic compatibility - Rolling stock - Apparatus. 4-20 mA version only
One Sensor. No Compromise.
Find our ADROIT6000 playlist on YouTube here
Learn more about how ADROIT6000 supports the automotive industry
Read more ADROIT6000 in the media