Launched in 1991, the MS-700 subsea wellhead system continues to be one of the most widely used wellheads in the world. Operators in every global basin have relied on the MS-700 for some of their most challenging campaigns.Over three decades, the MS-700 has proven its versatility across a wide range of applications—including TLP/spar tie-back, exploration, subsea completion, and deepwater drilling. We can deliver an MS-700 wellhead system, supporting multiple casing configurations from 36 inches through to 7 inches, in around five months. The system comes with 7 million lbs.of total load capacity, which allows for three casing strings and up to 3 million lbs.combined string weight.
Extreme reliability and safety
Baker Hughes provides the benefits of true metal-to-metal seals with the MS-700, and we supply a single-trip running tool to test both the casing hanger and the annulus seal. The system has high-pressure capabilities,of up to 15,000 psi, temperature capabilities up to 350°F (177°C) and bending capacity up to 5.25 million ft-lbs.to maintain high standards of reliability and safe operation.
- Allows additional casing string to be hung under the wellhead
- Includes a single-trip running tool to test both the casing hanger and the annulus seal
- High pressure capabilities: up to 15,000
- High temperature capabilities: up to 350°F (177°C)
- Up to 7 million ft-lbs.bending capacity
- 7 million lbs. load capacity allows for three casing strings (up to 1 million lbs. each)
- Delivery of make-to-order variant in five months