Designed for flexibility
The MS2-800 system incorporates all the advantages of our legacy solution to provide assurance for all well applications.
The MS-800 enables operators to run one extra casing string under BOP control with a 21 in. drilling riser. The system also allows more flexibility in designing casing programs by using larger drill bits, testing packoffs to higher pressures, and having the option to run 18 in. and 16 in. casing strings below the mudline. MS-800 allows potentially larger completion options, by reaching total depth with a larger production string.
- System is qualified to 20k psi and temperature capabilities up to 350°F
- True metal to metal seals
- Up to 7 million ft lbs of bending capacity
- MS 2 seal with 2 million lbs lockdown @ 10 KSI pressure combined
- Installation in single trip with integrated lock down ring