- Keep your ESP impellers and diffusers protected from abrasive wear
- Extend ESP uptime in high-solids, abrasive production conditions
- Reduce operating expenses and risks of pump plugging and performance degradation
- Wells with high solids production
- High-temperature wells with elevated corrosion risks
Maximize the operation of your electrical submersible pumping (ESP) system with Armor™ SE protective stage coating
from Baker Hughes. Our proven nitride diffusion surface enhancement process hardens the surface of each pumping stage. Treated components, including impellers, diffusers, bottom diffusers, and modular thrust bearing components, are protected from damaging abrasive wear and corrosion in your high-solids wells.
Contact us to learn how the Armor SE protective stage coating can extend your ESP run time for optimal well production.