- Increase hydrocarbon recovery in your mature fields with integrated MWD/LWD systems
- Improve drilling efficiency and penetration rates with drilling performance sub
- Optimize wellbore placement with real-time formation data and wellpath control
- Through-tubing rotary drilling
- Slimhole drilling
- Conventional oil and gas drilling
Quickly and efficiently access bypassed reserves in your mature reservoirs with Baker Hughes's Advanced slim MWD system.
New life for mature wells
The system lets you optimize drilling performance in both standard slimhole and through-tubing rotary drilling (TTRD) re-entry in your aging fields. Real-time formation data provided by fully integrated measurement-while-drilling (MWD) and logging-while-drilling (LWD) tools delivers accurate geosteering capability for optimal wellbore placement and improved reservoir contact.
Achieve greater drilling efficiency and greater reservoir access by combining the Advanced slim MWD system with the NaviDrill motor technology, which improves drilling control at reduced operational risk. The system also provides precise equivalent circulating density (ECD) measurements to minimize wellbore integrity risks during drilling.
With the Advanced slim MWD system on your drill string, you are ultimately assured extended field life and maximized recovery from your existing assets.
Contact us to learn how the Baker Hughes Advanced slim MWD system can bring new productive life to your maturing wells.