- Provides a permanent conduit through the center of the valve
- Enables rigless, single-trip deployment of production enhancement equipment in wells requiring a safety valve
- Eliminates rig-related delays, logistics, and HSE risks
- Equipment installations where a qualified safety barrier is legally required or preferred
- Insert ESP, PCP, and gas lift completions and recompletions
- Temporary or permanent installation of monitoring gauges/fiber-optic cables
In applications where you need to run an API-qualified safety barrier above your electric submersible pump (ESP)—and want to maintain all the benefits of a totally rigless operation—the Torus™ insert safety valve is the answer to your dilemma.
It’s the only insert safety valve that accommodates coiled tubing and doesn’t require a rig for installation.
By using a sliding sleeve design to control flow instead of a flapper, the Torus valve maintains a permanent conduit for coiled tubing through the valve, enabling rigless ESP deployment with the protection of an API 14A-qualified barrier.
No results found. Please select another filter.