- Confidently deploy in low-temperature, deepwater environments
- Ensure early compressive strength with minimal transition time
- Deploy with other cementing systems for optimal isolation, tailored to your well
- Deepwater applications
- Shallow water flow environments
- Gas migration environments
Ensure reliable zonal isolation in your deepwater wells with the DeepSet™ cementing system from Baker Hughes. Designed to prevent the flow of shallow water and gas from select zones, the DeepSet system gives you a lifetime of protection in your most challenging offshore wells.
As part of the Set for Life™ family of cement systems, DeepSet cement slurries provide reliability and efficiency while isolating and protecting the targeted zone for the life of your well. This system offers early compressive strength development at low temperatures with minimal transition time. It also serves as the primary completion cement and the base cement for foamed lightweight cement.
DeepSet cement slurries also offer wide design flexibility, including the ability to blend with other Set for Life systems to optimize long-term zonal isolation for your specific well conditions.
Contact us today to learn how DeepSet cementing systems can deliver superior zonal isolation in your deepwater wells.