- Over 41% efficiency in simple cycle, or 56% in combined cycle
- High power output with the possibility for an additional 4 MW when configured with SPRINT option
- Flexibility to burn both gas and liquid fuels, and able to quickly ramp up and down to match demanding operating requirements
- Combustion system with well-proven DLE 1.5 technology and dual-fuel capability
- High-pressure turbine rotor from CF6-80E aircraft engine for high operating temperatures
- Low-pressure compression at 3,930 rpm for high airflow; airfoils optimized for high efficiency
- Onshore and offshore
- LNG, pipeline and gas storage
- Industrial, and combined heat and power
The LM6000PF+ aeroderivative gas turbine combines our latest innovations with the best proven technologies and operating experience from more than 5,000 aircraft engines with over 450 million flight hours, and 1,300 LM6000 units with over 40 million operating hours in the last 30 years.
Data for GT inlet conditions: 15ºC (59ºF) ambient temperature, 60% relative humidity, 101.3 kPa ambient pressure, considering no inlet or exhaust losses, and Standard Natural Gas. Extended maintenance plan is available to get higher availability from your plant; Contact Baker Hughes to define your customized service contract as per your needs. Package dimensions exclude driven equipment.
Power generation (50/60 Hz)
Data for GT inlet conditions: 15°C (59°F) ambient temperature, 60% relative humidity, 101.3 kPa ambient pressure, considering no inlet or exhaust losses, and Standard Natural Gas. Extended maintenance plan is available to get higher availability from your plant; Contact Baker Hughes to define your customized service contract as per your needs. Package dimensions include driven equipment. Efficiency and power in power-generation configuration at generator terminals.
Extended maintenance plan
Typical aeroderivative gas turbines have maintenance intervals of 8,000, 25,000, and 50,000 hours. The LM6000PF+ aeroderivative gas turbine is designed to extend those intervals to 10,000, 30,000, and 60,000 hours. This significantly increases the unit’s availability and production—which is particularly ideal for LNG plants.
Designed to deliver 53.8 MW with over 42% efficiency, the LM6000 PF+ aeroderivative gas turbine has the best $/kW in its power class. It’s also more reliable and flexible than other options in its class—able to start in less than five minutes and reach full power in 10 minutes or less.
It’s ideal in Liquefied Natural Gas application thanks to its pressurized LNG compressor startup capability, without helper motor assistance.