- 37.5% efficiency in mechanical drive; up to 84% thermal efficiency in combined heat and power
- Flexible operation to 50% of rated speed; ideal in mechanical drive—can start with fully pressurized compressor
- Lower maintenance costs and 35,000 hours MTBM—automapping eliminates seasonal DLN tuning and intermediate boroscopic inspections
- Rugged, high-performance axial flow compressor
- Single-row annular combustion system for best-in-class low emissions and wide fuel flexibility
- Highest efficiency over the entire power range thanks to variable-geometry low-pressure turbine nozzles technology
- Onshore and offshore
- Pipeline, gas storage
- Industrial, and combined heat and power
The NovaLT™16 gas turbine draws on our latest innovations combined with the best proven technologies and fleet experience from our entire gas turbine portfolio.
At ISO conditions with natural gas fuel, ambient temperature 15ºC, no inlet or exhaust losses, sea level, 60% relative humidity. Package dimensions exclude driven equipment.
* 9 ppm upon request
Power generation (50/60 Hz)
At ISO conditions with natural gas fuel, ambient temperature 15ºC, no inlet or exhaust losses, sea level, 60% relative humidity. Package dimensions include driven equipment.
* 9 ppm upon request
The best from two worlds
NovaLT™16 gas turbines blend the robustness of our frame technologies with the modular maintenance capabilities of our aeroderivatives.
Extended maintenance plan
The NovaLT™16 gas turbine is designed for up to 35,000 hours mean time between maintenance (MTBM) without boroscope inspections, and targeting 24-hour engine swap. Real-time condition monitoring anticipates and helps prevent problems. If problems do occur, 24/7 product support service is available.
Thanks to automapping, dry low emission (DLN) tuning is required and performed only during commissioning (which is 90% faster than for a traditional system), and every four years thereafter via remote connection with our RM&D Centers.
Hydrogen for energy transition
NovaLT™16 gas turbines can burn up to 30% hydrogen in DLN mode, and we’re moving toward 100% H2 capability.