- Ensure core quality with high-torque, low-vibration core barrel systems
- Get consistent, efficient penetration rates in any formation type
- Minimize core damage with bend-resistant barrels
- Conventional and unconventional formations
- Hard-rock coring applications
- Extra-long coring runs
Reliably recover high-quality cores in a wide range of formation types with the HT Series™ high-torque core barrel platform from Baker Hughes.
Designed for reliable performance in formations ranging from conventional to tight rock, HT Series systems deliver consistent penetration rates in every application. Because they operate at high rates of penetration and weight on bit, without torque damage to core barrel connections, you’re assured a quality core for your detailed analysis.
HT Series systems are available in a range of sizes, allowing you to acquire longer, large diameter cores per run for lower core acquisition costs. Our systems accommodate your full-diameter cores as well as optional and special application coring components, depending on your formation conditions and analysis needs.
Contact us today to discover how the HT Series high-torque core barrel platform can improve your core recovery for optimal core analysis.