- Flexible control options for wide-ranging applications
- Reliable performance based on 100+ years of surface pressure control experience
- Drilling, production operations with temperatures over 250ºF (121ºC), pressures up to 20,000 psi
- Other fluid media applications requiring reliable, lasting pressure control
- Onshore and offshore field operations
When you need reliable pressure control for your wells, conventional wellhead systems from Baker Hughes deliver. Built on more than 100 years of surface pressure control innovations, our wellheads will operate under the most severe pressure, temperature, and flow conditions—while keeping your costs under control.
Robust well control for your most demanding applications
We offer wellhead sizes and capacities for any drilling, production, and fluid media application, all based on variable-bowl technology that meet or exceed API 6A specifications (latest edition). Our conventional wellhead solutions include:
- The WG Conventional Wellhead Solution is a cost-efficient, field-proven system that includes elastomeric seals suitable for most field operations.
- The legacy Vetco D15/Complete Well Control Taper (CWCT) Conventional Wellhead Solution provides greater system flexibility and control in critical applications, with metal-to-metal seals that exceed the pressure and capacity ratings of the WG system.
Contact your Baker Hughes representative to learn how our conventional wellhead systems can deliver effective well control in your most demanding applications.