Attendees chose from a variety of up-close and interactive breakouts covering some of the latest and most exciting solutions that GE Oil & Gas is developing for its customers and, ultimately, the industry as a whole. Two overarching themes were the unrivaled breadth of intelligence available through the GE Store, and the highly advanced digitization that GE is building into its machines to create an entirely new concept of industrial performance through data analytics.
- Producing more with less: innovation in oilfield solutions
- Enabling subsea power and processing with technologies from the GE Store
- Enhancing FPSO capabilities and reliability
- Increasing efficiency in pipeline applications
- New technology developments driving success from downstream to demand-side operations
- Operational excellence driving a sustainable future in oil and gas
- Partnership for advanced performance: optimizing offshore drilling & production
- The Industrial Internet: powering the next oilfield revolution
- Creating simpler offshore turbomachinery solutions
- Optimizing LNG operations, large and small
Pioneering technologies require significant investment and collaboration among industry participants.
Wendy Lam, GE Oil & Gas Subsea Power & Processing
Our Digital Twin capabilities make more efficient products available faster.
Paolo Pecchi, GE Oil & Gas Downstream Technology Solutions
Simplicity is not always easy… but it is necessary
George Bridges, Global Contract & Materials Manager, ExxonMobil
We bring best practices from other industries to create real benefits across the oil and gas value chain.
Chuck Chauviere, GE Oil & Gas Drilling Systems
Optimized performance, increased productivity, and reduced cost… Through digital, we’ll get there
Ashley Haynes-Gaspar, GE Oil & Gas Digital Solutions, Software & Services