- Increase run life in more than 400 ESP systems and 22 surface pumping systems
- Consolidate purchasing so customer could consolidate vendors/increase savings through standardized equipment
- Maximized production and increased run time through rod replacements and triplex conversions
- Saved $5.2 million USD in the first year
- Improved run life of more than 400 ESP systems and 22 surface pump systems
- Increased reliability in disposal operations
- Saved time and additional costs with a centrally located manufacturing facility
A customer in the central US expressed interest in entering an exclusive provider agreement with Baker Hughes with the goal of improving disposal practices and electrical submersible pumping (ESP) system run life. The operator was using more than 200 Baker Hughes ESP systems and more than 20 HPump horizontal surface pumping systems.
Download the PDF to read the full case study.