- Water flood with 1% oil cut
- 28,000 BWPD injection rate
- High operating expense and NPT using triplex pump reinjection system
- Reduced downtime 67% to just one day per month
- Saved 6,168 bbl oil deferred production
- Reduced annual maintenance by $48,000 USD
A customer operating a water flood with 1% oil cut in northeastern Oklahoma was experiencing extensive nonproductive time (NPT) and rising maintenance costs caused by a triplex pumping system to re-inject 28,000 barrels of produced water daily.
Download the PDF to read the full case study.