- High OIW content
- High oil losses to disposal
- Disposal pump filter change outs
- Increased cost and downtime
- Reduced OIW content by 98%
- Increased disposal well capacity by 94%
- Decreased BS&W by 67%
For years, conventional oil production facilities have been challenged with oil and water separation issues. These often lead to problems such as high oil losses to disposal, disposal pump filter change outs, and off-spec basic sediment and water (BS&W)—leaving producers with process stability concerns, increased production risks, and elevated operating costs. With a constant focus on improving profitability, these operators are desperate for game-changing technology that will provide improved results over existing treatment options.
Download the PDF to read the full case study.