- Prevent floating of very short, light liners with double-grip slips
- Get ideal profile for tight-tolerance liner sizes with streamlined design
- Ensure maximum bypass area with multi-cone design
- Light to medium liner loads
- Wells where reaming to depth is not anticipated
- Tight-tolerance liners
Get an assured, economical solution for your liner hanger needs with the Hyflo™ III mechanical-set liner hanger from Baker Hughes. A light-to-medium duty hanger, the Hyflo III can be used in wells where mechanical hanger manipulation is possible at depth and when rotation is not required while working the liner to depth.
The hanger uses an open-bottom, single-slot J-cage assembly, available for right-hand or left-hand setting.
The Hyflo III hanger uses T-slot bowsprings that eliminate the need for set screws, and its multi-cone design offers excellent bypass in both run-in and set positions. The hanger’s low-profile, streamlined design makes it ideal for use with tight-tolerance liner sizes, keeping costs low and appropriate for the application.
Contact us to learn how the Hyflo III liner hanger can get your liners to depth—quickly and economically.