Sand control pumping services from Baker Hughes deliver a comprehensive portfolio of fluids and additives that are customizable to your specific hydraulic fracturing and sand control needs.
Building on our pioneering work of using clear brines for the Alpha/Beta gravel packing technique, our solution offerings have grown to address any sand control challenge you face.
- Viscous carrier fluids for both openhole gravel pack and cased-hole frac pack applications
- Basic, high-yield, and heavy-weight guar borate crosslinked fracturing fluids
- Viscoelastic surfactant fracturing fluids
- Formation treatment fines control systems
- Invert emulsion oil-based carrier fluids
- Resin consolidation systems for both formation and in-situ gravel consolidation.
Contact us to learn how sand control pumping services from Baker Hughes can optimize your hydraulic fracturing operations for maximum reservoir recovery.