- Reduce intervention frequency and costs
- Inhibit downhole deposition while minimizing downtime due to asphaltene buildup
- Ensure improved logistics and testing with common mix water and stimulation additives
- Built-in time release allows inhibitor to desorb in oil when well needs it most
- Onshore oil wells
- Offshore, deepwater oil wells
Minimize lost production risks with controlled-release PermaFLO™ asphaltene solid inhibitor particles from Baker Hughes. These proven proppant-like additives protect against asphaltene deposition in your deepwater wells while significantly delaying expensive interventions.
PermaFLO asphaltene inhibitor is designed to be pumped with the frac pack slurry. Once delivered, the additives slowly desorb from the proppant pack to provide immediate, long-term deposition protection while reducing the downtime caused by asphaltene buildup in the near wellbore.
PermaFLO asphaltene products are delivered as a mixture with the proppant for longer protection of your well. The particles have a built-in time release, allowing the inhibitor to be desorbed in the oil when the well needs it the most. The controlled release affords a cost-effective flow assurance solution reducing downtime by asphaltene build up in the near wellbore.
Contact us to learn how the PermaFLO asphaltene treatments can deliver long-term asphaltene inhibition of your deepwater wells.