- Improve economics by minimizing polymer loadings and pad and total frac fluid volumes
- Minimize formation damage and maximize fracture conductivity with controlled polymer breaking
- Minimize environmental impact without sacrificing performance
- Hydraulic fracturing in wells where a resilient crosslinked fluid is needed
- Energized fracturing operations
- Frac-pack operations
Optimize your hydraulic fracturing operations for maximum well production with the Lightning™ Plus fracturing fluid from Baker Hughes. A premium-performance, borate- crosslinked guar polymer system, the Lighting Plus fluid can be employed at low additive concentrations for reservoir stimulation at temperatures exceeding 300°F (149°C).
The Lightning Plus fluid system uses the Baker Hughes GW-2 polymer, a highly refined, ultrahigh-yielding guar that generates up to 40% greater viscosity than conventional, borate-crosslinked guar fluids prepared with equivalent concentrations of polymer product.
The greater efficiency allows the Lightning Plus systems to be pumped with significantly lower guar loadings than conventional systems. As a result, you’re assured reduced polymeric residue and gel damage, which optimizes your fracture conductivity.
Contact us to learn how the Lightning Plus fracturing fluid system can maximize your well stimulation results.