- Maximize fluid and fracture efficiency with custom surfactant packages
- Optimizing proppant transport in the formation with rheologically stable formulations
- Facilitate fluid management with wide-ranging hydrocarbon fluid compatibility
- Hydraulic fracturing operations in water-sensitive formations
- Foamed fracturing treatments with CO2 or N2, particularly in low-pressure formations
The Baker Hughes Super RheoGel™ fracturing fluid system is designed exclusively for continuous mixing of hydrocarbon-based fracturing fluids to achieve good viscosity for proppant transport. Crosslink and break times can be delayed to suit specific applications.
Note: This system may not be pumped in areas where local, state, national, or regional environmental regulations prohibit the use of hydrocarbon-based fluids in hydraulic fracturing.
Contact us to learn how the Super RheoGel fracturing fluid system can maximize your stimulations while minimizing your water usage.