- Assures proper rheological properties and friction pressure hierarchies under challenging wellbore conditions
- Ensures sustained viscosity under HP/HT conditions
- Enhances hole cleaning prior to cement placement
- High pressure high temperature wells
- Vertical, deviated, and horizontal wells
- Production casings and liners
Get effective mud removal in your most challenging high-pressure/high-temperature (HP/HT) well applications with the XtremeBond™ cement spacer system from Baker Hughes.
In your high-temperature environments, you need a proper spacer technology that provides assured performance. While there are many spacer technologies that provide effective viscosity at temperatures lower than 325°F (163°C), these solutions lose their rheological performance at elevated temperatures.
Not the XtremeBond spacer system. This premium water-based spacer has a patented technology that provides time-activated viscosity.
At the surface, the XtremeBond spacer system exhibits similar rheological properties as conventional spacers. But under downhole conditions, the system’s viscosity will increase in order to withstand the extreme conditions, right up to the end of the placement of the cement slurry—and beyond.
Contact us to learn how the XtremeBond cement spacer system can give you the performance you need in your HP/HT wells.