Lowering cost of ownership with dynamic pipe solutions
Our dynamic flexible pipes are engineered to suit applications where pipe movement is expected—whether that is movement of one or both ends, or because environmental conditions move the pipe itself. Suitable applications include risers connecting seabed structures like blowout preventers to surface structures such as floating production storage and offloading units.
Our composite dynamic pipes also enable our customers to reduce the total cost of ownership for deeper or highly sour applications, with the assurance of connections (end-fittings) proven over more than 20 years of service.
- Highly dynamic environments, from the surface down to 3,000 m of water depth
- Capable in highly sour environments
- Fast deployment, minimizing total cost of ownership
- Pressure-tested before shipment to ensure integrity
- Integrates with existing architecture and rigid risers