Meeting the full range of field requirements at a lower cost
Static flexible pipes are engineered to flex, and suit applications where movement of the pipe is not part of its function. They tend to be used as flow lines or short jumpers connecting sea-bed structures. Static flexible pipes greatly reduce the total cost of ownership through the life of the field while supporting the full range of field requirements.
- Faster to install than rigid pipes
- Simplified seabed intervention
- Can be recovered and redeployed
- Redeployability means greater flexibility in field layout
- Follows seabed contours, off-setting free span challenges