- Increase torque with a wide range of operating flow rates
- Improve performance in low- and high-pressure environments through versatile flow ranges
- Optimize transportation and rig up –compact size reduces the HSE risks inherent in longer and heavier motors
- Withstand higher flow rates and torque with an optimized transmission design
- Difficult-to-mill frac plug designs
- Milling operations in extended-reach laterals
Maximize the efficiency of your plug milling jobs with the ULTRAMAX™ Series workover motor from Baker Hughes.
The 3-1/8-in. ULTRAMAX™ ADL workover motor is the most versatile motor on the market. This next generation motor was specifically designed to overcome the obstacles encountered with frac plug milling.
An integral part of the Versa-Drive™ extended-reach plug milling service, the ULTRAMAX motor includes a conventional stator with hard rubber elastomer rated to an operating temperature of 160°C.
Combined, these design features generate 25 -50% more torque compared to conventional mill motors. The superior design enhances performance, maximizes efficiency, and eliminates NPT.
Contact us to learn how ULTRAMAX workover motors can optimize the efficiency of your next plug milling operation.