- Generates uniformly sized and shaped entry holes
- Improves flow efficiency of perforation clusters
- Enables uniform stimulation treatment distribution
- Unconventional reservoirs
- Vertical and horizontal wells
- Wireline, slickline, and tubing-conveyed operations
Our TrueJet™ uniform-hole perforating charges create uniform entry holes, helping you to improve fracture distribution and reservoir communication in unconventional wells. Developed through extensive testing and modeling, the charges deliver perforations with a consistent entry-hole diameter and shape, regardless of gun configuration, orientation, or position within the casing.
Unlike many conventional charges that can create rugose, multi-sized perforations that adversely affect flow efficiency and treatment delivery, the uniform holes generated by our TrueJet charges help you optimize the efficiency of the perforation clusters, ensuring even distribution of fracture fluids and/or proppant.
The uniform holes also enable reliable diversion rates and designed treatment pressures, ensuring stimulation programs can be executed to plan and keep your costs down.