Optimize the performance and economics of your well interventions with advanced coiled tubing specialty services from Baker Hughes.
Our specialty technologies, developed over years of field experience and industry demand, address a wide range of applications.
- The proprietary CIRCA™ modeling software brings greater efficiency to your CT applications with advanced design capabilities. Use the software’s advanced solids transport analysis to plan effective sand cleanouts in challenging wellbore geometries. And CIRCA’s transient analysis software lets our engineers predict accurate pressure responses and movement of solids and fluids as your CT process continues.
- The unique TeleCoil™ system delivers real-time downhole information, including collar location and bottomhole and tool differential pressure and temperature, to improve CT efficiency and accuracy.
- Baker Hughes EasyReach™ tool creates vibrations along the entire length of CT in the wellbore, enabling deeper penetration into extended-reach laterals. Combine this tool with our EcoGlide™ eco-friendly, nondamaging lubricant for an economical means for CT access in long horizontal wellbores.
- The LEGS™ lateral-entry guidance system allows reliable, selective re-entry in multilateral wells for conventional CT stimulation and cleanout treatments.
- The DuraLink™ spoolable connector provides a highly reliable tube-to-tube connection to enable mobilization of longer, larger-diameter CT that would otherwise be limited to crane or road capacities.
- The PipeCheck™ system can be run prior to or during critical CT operations to monitor tubing integrity, diameter, wall thickness, ovality, and localized defects in real time.
Contact us to discover what our coiled tubing specialty services can do to boost your well productivity.