Optimize recovery from your artificial lift wells with proven sensors and upper completions solutions from Baker Hughes. Built on decades of monitoring advances and innovative tool designs, our solutions extend the run life of your lift systems and the production life of your challenging wells.
Ensure long-term lift performance for the life of the well
Our Zenith ESP monitoring systems and upper completions systems are designed to deliver simpler, safer installations in the well—achieving rig time savings of more than 50% compared to installs of other systems on the market.
Working with us, you’ll benefit from lift optimization technologies and service expertise that deliver:
- Niche-specific knowledge of artificial lift systems, regional requirements, and experience with diverse well conditions. With more than 20,000 gauges shipped to more than 3,000 completions projects, we have built a track record of partnering with customers to develop value-driven solutions.
- Pioneering solutions to your most demanding well production challenges. Our technology-driven engineering teams use field feedback to continue developing system upgrades that meet new production and pump performance challenges.
- Quality products backed by reliable engineering and rigorous testing. Specialist in-house test facilities ensure reliable products through dynamic and long-term testing. And, our continuous improvement program leverages field feedback and industry insights to sustain optimal product performance.
- Patented technology solutions that deliver tangible value. Automated, reliable surveillance and completions systems are compatible with all lift equipment to help drive productivity, control costs, and unlock recovery in a wide range of wells.
- Dedicated service support for the life of the well. Our fully trained regional teams support local needs with in-depth knowledge of best-fit solutions. And first-class field engineering services are dedicated to ensuring ongoing safe and efficient system operations.
Contact us today to learn how Baker Hughes sensors and upper completions solutions can ensure the long-term performance of your artificial lift systems,