Baker Hughes has implemented a new portal to enhance security and reduce risk for our partners and customers when accessing web applications. In order to continue accessing your Baker Hughes applications, you will need to activate your Login.BakerHughes.com user account, powered by Okta, and create your unique credentials.
Watch this short video to learn more about Okta!
By the end of 2022, Login.BakerHughes.com login credentials will be used to access all Baker Hughes applications. Until then, there may be a need to use your old login credentials or your new Login.BakerHughes.com login credentials depending on the applications you are accessing.
Fill out our Contact Us form for support in accessing your account or questions.
What is Login.bakerhughes?
- The new foundation for secure access to Baker Hughes applications. This platform will securely connect customers, channel partners, and suppliers to the applications and tools they need.
Why are we migrating?
- To provide a more secure, standard, and seamless way for customers, channel partners, and suppliers to manager their login experience across Baker Hughes applications and tools.
Is the transition from the current systems to Login.BakerHughes.com automatic?
- No, all users will need to complete a onetime account activation to ensure access to Baker Hughes applications.
When will I stop using my current login credentials?
- Baker Hughes applications are migrating to the new login credentials throughout 2021-2022, at which point you will have one common set of login credentials for all your Baker Hughes applications. During this time you may have to maintain multiple sets of login credentials, depending on the application migration schedule.
When will I know to complete account activations?
- You will receive an email from Baker Hughes informing you of the need to complete your account activation. The email contains a link to activate your new account and is required for completing account activation.
Is account activation required?
- Yes, to ensure access to Baker Hughes applications and tools all users must complete a onetime account activation process.
How do I know if I've completed my account activation?
- Upon activation, you will be logged into the platform.
What should I do if I do not receive or cannot find the account activation email?
- Please fill out our Contact Us form with any questions.
How is Login.bakerhughes used?
- The platform is used to provide customers, channel partners, and suppliers access to Baker Hughes applications and tools.
Do new users need to be granted access to Login.BakerHughes.com by a Baker Hughes employee?
- Existing users of Baker Hughes systems will be granted access. New users will be added by Baker Hughes employees.
Can I use my Login.BakerHughes.com credentials to access all Baker Hughes applications?
- By the end of 2022, Login.BakerHughes.com login credentials will be used to access all Baker Hughes applications. Until then, there may be a need to use your old login credentials or your new Login.BakerHughes.com login credentials depending on the application you are accessing.
I’m having trouble with my account activation. Who can I contact for support?
Fill out our Contact Us form to log a support ticket.