- Includes all the capabilities of a conventional coiled tubing unit in a smaller footprint unit
- Reduces logistical challenges by minimizing the need for support vessels and barges
- Provides versatile solutions for cost-effective interventions in a compact, lightweight design
- Offshore locations with small platforms and/or small crane capacities
- Onshore wells in remote locations
Get all the capabilities of a conventional coiled tubing (CT) unit in a compact, lightweight system with the Micro CT™ coiled tubing service from Baker Hughes.
Micro CT answers your need for CT services in offshore wells with longer horizontal sections and deeper completions. While larger capacity equipment and downhole tools can push your platform’s space, crane, and weight capacities to their limits, Micro CT’s small footprint and lightweight design deliver the performance you demand. The system is ideal for offshore wells with small platforms or small crane capacities and onshore wells in remote locations.
Optimal for 2.375-in. and 2.875-in. completions, the Micro CT service provides full CT solutions for numerous operations, including perforating, stimulation, water control, cementing and P&A, gas lifting, cleanout, logging, milling, fishing, and other well interventions.
Its modular design and smaller footprint increase versatility and flexibility on smaller platforms, while also reducing logistical challenges by minimizing the need for support vessels and barges.
Discover how the Micro CT coiled tubing service can provide you cost-effective solutions in locations difficult to service with conventional equipment.