- High availability thanks to a mean time between maintenance (MTBM) of 32,000 factored fired hours (FFH)
- Capable of single-digit NOx emissions
- Single-shaft engine with hot-end drive, 17 axial compressor stages, pressure ratio of 13:1
- 10 combustion chambers, with reverse-flow DLN1 combustion system (single-digit NOx emissions)
- Three turbine stages with air-cooled first and second stage nozzles and buckets
- Gas storage
The Frame 7/1EA is well-proven for its energy efficiency, availability, reliability, and maintainability. It’s a fuel-flexible turbine that can operate on natural gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), distillate, and treated residual oil in a variety of applications.
At ISO conditions with natural gas fuel, ambient temperature 15ºC, no inlet or exhaust losses, sea level, 60% relative humidity. Package dimensions exclude driven equipment.
With nearly 1,000 units worldwide, the Frame 7/1EA provides proven energy efficiency, availability, reliability, and maintainability.
It can operate on natural gas, LNG, distillate, and treated residual oil in a variety of applications. It can burn a high share of hydrogen in wet or dry combustion.