Thru-tubing casing exit systems from Baker Hughes deliver superior casing windows for your well intervention needs—safely, reliably, and cost effectively.
Create quality windows with proven design innovations
Our thru-tubing whipstock systems deliver several technology innovations to ensure the highest quality window is created.
- Your window can be cut without pulling existing completion or production tubing
- Systems can be oriented in one trip and set on electric line, coiled tubing, or threaded pipe
- Systems can be set on either the high or low side of the casing to ensure the optimal exit point
- A large bypass flow area allows for continued production from the main bore below
- Single or dual exits and multiple exit sizes are possible
Use our proven casing exit systems to support a full range of well intervention and production optimization needs:
- Recover bypassed reserves
- Extend well life
- Bypass collapsed or damaged casing
- Improve multilateral drilling applications
- Conduct slot recovery operations
- Bypass lost bottomhole assemblies (BHAs) that have resulted in obstruction to planned drilling trajectory
Contact us today to learn how thru-tubing casing exits from Baker Hughes can deliver high-quality casing windows for your applications.