- Reduces dosage rates
- Eliminates the requirements for separate water clarifier applications
- Improves oil removal from disposal water, allowing oil to be sold and water to be reused
- Light, medium, and heavy crudes
- Conventional enhanced oil recovery (EOR) wells
- Unconventional wells
This innovative, step-change performance in demulsifier chemistry technology clarifies and simplifies your choice for cleaner, oil-free water.
TRETOLITE™ CLEAR demulsifiers, the latest game-changing technology from Baker Hughes is an industry milestone that improves resulting separated water quality.
- Improves economics
- Eliminates clarifier applications
- Decreases treating temperatures
- Accesses entrained oil
- Reduces infrastructure
- Reduces oil-in-water content by 70 to 80%
- Ability to reuse water for fracturing
- Reduces freshwater consumption
- Reduces dosage rates by 70 to 80%
- Operates in all crudes
- Performs in unconventional and EOR wells and offshore wells
This sweeping change in chemistry and application is available to Canadian customers with oil-in-water challenges. Application and performance is viable in all crudes – light, medium, and heavy – and in unconventional and conventional enhanced oil recovery (EOR) wells and offshore wells.
Your choice is CLEAR – TRETOLITE CLEAR is step-change performance in demulsifier chemistry technology. Contact your Baker Hughes representative for more information.