Depending on the place, situation and application, processing of the industrial X-rays films are carried out manually or automatically. Complete solutions are available to choose the best way of processing your films in combination with STRUCTURIX chemicals and equipment, all perfectly suited to one another. Waygate Technologies, formerly known as GE Inspection Technologies, provides a complete range of STRUCTURIX processors, from a versatile tabletop model to a highly sophisticated one and from low to high capacity - all designed to ensure high-quality results.
We used to be GE Inspection Technologies, now we’re Waygate Technologies, a global leader in NDT solutions with more than 125 years of experience in ensuring quality, safety and productivity.
- Design based on several decades of experience and know-how in dedicated industrial X-ray film processor design and construction.
- State-of-the-art technology to guarantee high-quality x-ray film processing.
- Precise control of replenishment ensures accurate chemistry consumption.
- Minimum volume of water (as little as 13 l/m2 with our ECO processors) used during processing, creating a low ecological impact.
- Low consumption of electricity due to the infrared drying system and other design elements, such as the automatic standby switch.
- All of our processors feature infrared drying, guaranteeing not only uniform drying of x-ray films, but also reduced energy consumption - helping to keep darkroom temperatures down.
- Easier to maintain comfortable working temperatures in the darkroom.
- Easily-adjustable film receiving tray for all of our processors to suit the kind of film size being processed - including sheet film, welding formats, or roll film.
- Processed films collected in the tray in the order of the film being inserted.
STRUCTURIX S ECO
A large capacity X-ray film processor with 'ECO' processing technology, superior image quality, precise replenishment and minimum processing costs.
STRUCTURIX M ECO
A compact and ecological X-ray film processing unit with 'ECO' technology, suited to applications that demand the highest image quality while being ecologically responsible. The secret lies in the double fixing tank, the cascade fixing system - a unique concept in the tabletop processors range.
A reliable and easy to use X-ray film processor that's produces perfect processing quality, easy to maintain and is perfect for offshore use.
An X-ray film processor designed and built specifically for the industrial NDT testing environment. It is smart, robust, economical and automatic, and fills the gap in the market for a compact processor that can perform rugged NDT testing, while providing the quality of STRUCTURIX Film Systems and the features that users need.
A compact and time saving automatic film feeding daylight system that converts the S ECO and U X-ray processors into a unique and practical daylight system that saves time and expense in the darkroom.
STRUCTURIX MIXER - Automatic Chemical Mixer
A fully independent and automatic chemical mixing unit that relieves you of mixing chemicals manually.
STRUCTURIX DRYER - X-ray Film Dryer
A fast and efficient X-ray film dryer that's easy to operate and delivers excellent results in manual film processing.