Phoenix V|tome|x S240
Industrial microCT and nanoCT Scanner featuring unparalleled flexibility and efficiency
Advances in inspection technology have yielded a highly versatile high-resolution system for 2D X-ray inspection and 3D computed tomography (microCT and nanoCT®) and 3D metrology. CT scanning of smaller assets is now more efficient than ever thanks to up to two times faster microCT scans and doubled resolution.
Whether you need to increase speed, detection detail, or do both, the Phoenix V|tome|x S240 Waygate Technologies, a Baker Hughes business, can be formatted for any 3D industrial or scientific microCT task. This CT scanner is ideally suited to meet inspection challenges in the electronics, R&D, scientific, and automotive industries.
To allow high flexibility, the V|tome|x S240 may optionally be equipped with both, a 180 kV/20 W high-power nanofocus X-ray tube and a 240 kV/320 W microfocus X-ray tube. Due to this unique combination, the system is an ideal tool for a wide range of applications from extreme high resolution nanoCT scans of low absorbing materials with best detail detactabilty of 0.2 micrometer as well as for 3D analysis of higher absorbing objects of up to 10 kg weight and 500 mm in diameter with microCT.
The bestselling industrial CT workhorse - better than ever before
When being launched in 2003, the Phoenix V|tome|x S has been the first lab size highly resolving micro- and nanoCT® system. With its unique Dual|tube configuration option, it rapidly became the bestselling CT system of that kind in research institutes and quality labs all over the world.
With the next generation of this trendsetting system now available, customers benefit from better features as well as from the the unprecedented versatility of that 2D inspection and 3D CT system, combining high-resolution, ease of use and reliability with a great price-performance ratio.
Key benefits include:
- Multiple configurations possible. Flexible open nanofocus-microfocus dual tube combination possible (180 kV / 20 W high-power nanofocus X-ray tube and 240 kV / 320 W microfocus tube)
- 3 different detector options depending on the inspection task, e.g. DXR S100 Pro with 2,500 x 3,000 pixels at 100 μm pixel size for superior resolution and outstanding detectability
- Ultra-reliable. Up to 10 times increased filament lifetime, ensuring long-term stability and optimizing system efficiency by long-life|filament
- Increased speed without compromising image quality. Up to 2 times faster data acquisition at the same high image quality level by diamond|window
- Maximized scan flexibility with optional offset|scan und helix|scan capability
- High throughput at high result quality: The Phoenix V|tome|x S240 is one of the few CT systems worldwide combining the highly efficient Dynamic 41 detector technology and High-flux|target — enabling high image quality as it scans much faster, or with improved accuracy
- Full 2D inspection capability: Manipulator tilt axis (+/-45°) for fully flexible radiographic inspection
- Flash! image optimization: Next generation of superior defect detection, optimized for 2D electronics
and casting inspection