The Phoenix V|tome|x L450 is a large versatile minifocus system for 2D and 3D computed tomography and 2D non-destructive X-ray inspection. With its granite-based manipulation it is handling even large samples with high precision. The system is an excellent solution for void and flaw detection e.g. of castings or additive manufactured parts as well as 3D metrology conform to VDI/VDE 2630-1.3. An optionally second 300 kV microfocus X-ray tube with optional high-flux|target allows to adapt the Phoenix V|tome|x L450 to an extremely wide range of industrial and scientific CT applications.
- 450 kV / 1500 W bipolar minifocus X-ray tube - specially optimized for CT applications – in metal / ceramic design for sharp CT scans of large and high absorbing samples
- Up to 10 times increased filament lifetime, ensuring long-term stability and optimizing system efficiency by Long-life|filament (optionally)
- Fast CT acquisition and brilliant images by next generation highly sensitive Dynamic 41|200 detector. (Optional Dynamic 41|100 with 100µm pixel pitch for detection of 2x smaller defects and inspection of larger objects at higher resolution.)
- Optional High-flux|target for CT scans with doubled speed or resolution.
- Optional Metrology|edition for leading measurement accuracy of SD ≤ (6.8 ± L/100 mm) µm referring to VDI/VDE 2630-1.3 for reliable revalidation of system
- Optional Offset|scan und Helix|scan capability for maximized scan flexibility
- Optional advanced Scatter|correct technology for up to 100 times faster CT scans, without compromising image quality—even for high-scattering materials or composite samples.
- High reproducible 3D metrology by Click&measure|CT with Datos|x: fully automated execution of CT scan, reconstruction and analysis process
- Great flexibility for 2D and 3D inspection on a wide application range
- Fast CT acquisition and brilliant images by next generation highly sensitive Dynamic 41 detectors
- Leading exclusive Waygate Technologies core components such as X-ray tubes, detectors, software
- Excellent software modules for highest CT quality and ease of use
- Dimensional measuring with extremely high precision, reproducibility and user-friendliness
- Failure detection and reproducible 3D metrology of steel parts and large aluminum castings
- Accelerated 3D CT reconstruction results within a few seconds or minutes (depending of the volume size) by Velo|CT
Get in touch with one of our Waygate Technologies subject matter experts.