New release of Phoenix Nanome|x and microme|x Neo
2 min read
Earlier this year, Waygate Technologies launched a new release of our Phoenix Nanome|x and Microme|x Neo product, introducing the latest industry standard for microfocus and Nanofocus X-ray and CT—including Planar CT--inspection capability with a focus on electronics inspection applications. The new release provides:
- More detector options to better suit multiple applications
- An optimized X-ray tube to protect X-ray-sensitive components
- Enhanced software features for increased efficiency and ease of use
Applications: The updated product offers a broad array of applications across two key industry verticals displayed above.
Key features and benefits:
- Ultra-high-resolution detector option with 100/85μm pixel size for small sized components and semiconductors
- Smart X-ray tube and dose measurement protects (inspected) components from prolonged X-ray radiation
- Automatic inspection reports are generated for enhanced efficiency and ease of use
- Manufacturing Execution System (MES) interface and CAD file import option increase system interconnectivity
As the global leader in non-destructive testing (NDT), we obsess over the little things, so you don't have to. We ensure safety, quality and productivity for major industries around the world.